Hi! My name is Kim, and if you knew almost anything about my life last week: FORGET IT! Literally, that is how much my life has changed in the last week or so. Here is a list of things that have changed in the month of April:
- I live in Richmond Hill, GA, one of the southern most suburbs on Savannah, GA.
- I’m super excited about it! There is so many more food, gym, and shopping options, it’s pretty close to life-changing!
- I live in a super cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath house WITH A BOY!
- That boy is my boyfriend, JT, and I’m very happy about it but the shock is still washing over me haha.
- The reason that we moved to Richmond Hill, is that I accepted a Purchasing Manager position with my company in downtown Savannah!
- I drive a 2018 Ford Edge that I bought with my first loan.
- My first vehicular love, Pepe, finally drove his last drive and it was heartbreaking. Also, ISO a new nickname for my new vehicle.
It’s been a big week which is why I haven’t been posting, but get ready for a bunch of new house and Savannah content!
Happy shopping, lovelies!